The VFX Festival Emerging Talent
Emerging Talent is for students currently studying within Higher or Further Education and for young professionals who are looking to kick start their career. The festival will be filled with inspiring talks, panel discussions, bite-size presentations, careers, and recruitment opportunities.
The 2022 event schedule is packed with exciting sessions featuring our expert tutors who will be joined by experienced guest speakers from industry. This really is the best place to discover the Creative Industries!
Wednesday 9th March, 10am - 7pm.
What to expect
- Inspiring sessions
- Learn from industry professionals
- Get the latest industry news through a variety of presentations
- Hear careers tips and advice from artists, recruiters and talent managers
- Hear from visual effects supervisors behind five of this year’s Oscar contenders for best visual effects.
- Are you joining us at the face-to-face event at Escape Studios? You will have an opportunity to meet and network with speakers, artists, recruiters, talent managers and other attendees!
Face-to-face ticket holders joining us at Escape Studios will have an opportunity to meet artists, recruiters and talent managers at our dedicated recruitment zone.
Confirmed studios participating in the Marketplace include: Milk VFX, Technicolor, Rise FX, Passion Pictures, Outpost, Blue Bolt and Untold Studios .
*NOTE: Programme is subject to change
All face-to-face (physical) events will take place in accordance with the government Covid-19 guidelines. We are all responsible for ensuring our own safety and safety of others while visiting the venue and attending face-to-face events. To ensure the safety of all visitors we ask everyone to please carefully read through the Health & Safety information before booking and attending the festival. For more information about Health & Safety please go to thevfxfestival.com.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the event.
We will only use your data in accordance with our Data Protection Notice.